From Vines to videoconferencing, film can move you company forward
With smartphones, video marketing is within reach of most companies
Whatever the size of your business, it’s time to take video seriously. Video is shared more than any other kind of online content, meaning that if you get it right, it’s the most efficient way to spread your message. It’s also effective: research by video marketing strategist Invodo reveals that over half of consumers feel more confident about buying a product or service after watching a video.
That means that if you’re not doing video, you’re missing out on sales. Video dos and don’ts:
- think about series of videos.
- ask customers what they would find useful.
- check viewer stats.
- think about branding and production values.
- take your time – don’t rush, get it right.
- autoplay video. This can be very annoying.
- put the boss on screen if they’re not the best presenter.
- waffle. Get to the point.
Source: Sarah Platt at Kinura
Read the full report here.